(as of Jun 27,2020 04:32:44 UTC – Details)
Do you often hear comments such as:
– Bodybuilder vegan? C’mon … It can’t be!
– Oh, are you a vegan? Where do you get protein from?
– Building muscle without meat? It’s impossible!
If you’re a vegan, you’ve probably heard these a million times.
So how can you be a vegan and build muscle at the same time?
We all know that nature is an excellent source of protein.
So why not healthily build muscle without using meat products?
We present you a book for athletes/bodybuilders, vegetarians, written by a nutritionist, vegetarian, and trainer on healthy eating.
This vegan diet book is a complete VEGAN LIFESTYLE GUIDE. It is ideal for all athletes, bodybuilders who want to gain weight and build muscle, serious weightlifters, or for any fitness enthusiast.
The book will also be useful for people who are looking for plant-based low-carb, low-calorie and high protein foods and recipes with healthy ingredients.
Protein intake is the main concern for many athletes and bodybuilders who want to switch to a vegan diet. Therefore, we have provided all the necessary facts about a vegan diet in general and, in particular, about protein intake.
We will share with you simple and easy steps for how to become a vegan without harming your health. And these simple steps will help you to achieve your goal!
So, from this book, you will learn:
- What is a Vegan diet?
- Plant-based diet vs Vegan diet – what’s the difference?
- Is a vegan diet healthy? The benefits of a Vegan diet for health.
- How to start a vegan diet?
- Foods for a vegan diet – what you can and cannot eat
- Best high protein sources on a vegan diet
- Vegan diet: vitamins and supplements for athletes and bodybuilders
- How much protein you need for your workouts?
- The basics of vegan diets (calories, proteins, carbohydrates, fats, vitamins and minerals) for athletes and bodybuilders
- How to gain weight on a vegan diet?
In the COOKBOOK, the author has collated the best high- protein no meat recipes designed specifically for vegetarian athletes who need to not only follow strict training rules but also want to eat something that tastes great.
This Vegan Cookbook contains over 50 high protein plant-based recipes optimized for athletes, bodybuilders, any fitness enthusiast, and men for balanced athletic nutrition.
All recipes include full macro profiles.
These easy-to-cook vegan recipes are suitable for anyone new to the vegan diet or cooking and will allow you to reduce your time in the kitchen in order to pay more attention to your workouts:
• High protein breakfasts for energy
• Protein salads with healthy nutrients
• First courses for proper nutrition
• Delicious staple foods for energy recovery
• Savory snacks and protein smoothies
• Plant-based protein desserts for a good mood
Each vegan recipe has a picture of the food, so you know what to expect when you cook it.
Gain muscle mass by eating properly!
Start cooking tasty and wholesome vegan food right now and recharge your batteries for your sporting achievements!
*** Please note: Paperback is available in Black-and-White format.
Each recipe has a food image.***