points - Details)
Omg I Lost 30 lb Using This
The Smoothie Diet: 21 Day Rapid Weight Loss
The keto diet made 5-ingredient fast for busy people
Keto success is achieved by following low-carb principles, but the busy ketogenic dieter may find themselves distracted before reaching their diet destination. The Easy 5-Ingredient Ketogenic Diet Cookbook is more than a set of keto recipes, it’s a simple, adaptable solution to help maintain your keto diet no matter how hectic your lifestyle.
Perfect for on-the-go keto, The Easy 5-Ingredient Ketogenic Diet Cookbook provides 125 quick, keto-compliant recipes using a handful of easy-to-find ingredients. These low-carb, one-container meals can easily be modified to fit your own tastes, so you can keep your keto unique and utterly delicious.
With no-fuss recipes and no-nonsense guidance, The Easy 5-Ingredient Ketogenic Diet Cookbook includes:
- Take five―Try out fast, flavorful, 5-ingredient ketogenic diet recipes with nutritional information (including macros).
- Single container, endless meals―Make cooking and clean-up stress-free with 30-minute, one-pot meals.
- Customize your keto―Use substitution tips and delicious variations to easily customize your keto-friendly menu.
The Easy 5-Ingredient Ketogenic Diet Cookbook transforms five everyday ingredients into a lifetime of countless, delicious meals.
From the Publisher
Sample Recipe: Baked Garlic and Paprika Chicken Legs
Serves 2 / Prep time: 10 minutes / Cook time: 55 minutes
1. Preheat the oven to 425°F. Line a 9-by-13-inch baking pan with aluminum foil or a silicone baking mat.
2. Pat the chicken legs dry with paper towels, put them in a large bowl, and apply pink salt and pepper all over the skin on both sides.
3. In a small saucepan over medium-low heat, combine the ghee, garlic, paprika, and Italian seasoning. Stir to combine for 30 seconds, and then let sit for 5 minutes while the flavors combine.
4. Pour the sauce over the chicken legs, and toss to coat evenly. Season with more pink salt and pepper.
5. Arrange the chicken legs on one side of the prepared pan, leaving room for the vegetables later.
6. Bake the chicken for 30 minutes, and remove the pan from the oven. Spread the green beans over the empty half of the pan, and turn the chicken legs. Drizzle the beans with the olive oil, and season with pink salt and pepper.
7. Roast for 15 to 20 more minutes, until the chicken is cooked through and the skin is crispy, and serve.
You can replace the Italian herbs with any herbs or spices you prefer, such as an Indian spice mix, like garam masala, or Chinese five-spice powder.
1 pound chicken drumsticks, skin on
Pink salt, freshly ground black pepper
2 tablespoons ghee
2 garlic cloves, minced
1 teaspoon paprika
1 teaspoon dried Italian herb seasoning
1/2 pound fresh green beans
1 tablespoon olive oil