(as of Jun 05,2020 17:54:09 UTC – Details)
The #2020 Vegan Cookbook
Delicious and Healthy Plant-Based Recipes for Every Day
★ incl. Snacks on the Go ★
- You want to learn some important things about equipment and usage?
- You want to lose weight immediately?
- You want to eat healthy and save time in the kitchen with easy, set-and-forget recipes?
- You want to make your evening with friends perfect?
- You need a big variety of recipes for different occasions?
- You want to know how you can serve your family and friends healthy and delicious recipes every weekend?
What does it mean to be a vegan? In short, being vegan is excluding animal products from your diet. Furthermore, veganism is a philosophy, a lifestyle, where one refuses to see animals as commodity. According to the British Dietetic Association and the American Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics, well-planned veganism is applicable and suitable throughout all life stages. A vegan’s diet is rich in magnesium, vitamin C, dietary fibre, folic acid, vitamin E, phytochemicals, and iron. On the other hand, vegan diets are low in saturated fat, dietary energy, cholesterol, vitamin D, long-chain omega-3 fatty acids, zinc, calcium, and vitamin B12.
This ultimate cookbook focuses on following areas
- What is veganism?,
- Types of veganism
- Equipping your kitchen
- Recipes for Breakfast
- Recipes for Lunch
- Recipes for Dinner
- ★incl. Snacks on the Go ★
Congratulations on selecting the perfect book for your culinary adventure. This book offers an array of delightful recipes. Whether you are a beginner or a chef extraordinaire, the procedures cater to all levels of culinary expertise (or lack thereof). The easy to follow explanations and directions meld with quirky tricks, insights and interesting twists. Shake up your culinary life with new ideas and discover all the delights within the covers of a vegan lifestyle. There is no time like right now to diversify your gastronomic repertoire, so do yourself a ‘flavour’ and explore these pages now.