points - Details)
Omg I Lost 30 lb Using This
The Smoothie Diet: 21 Day Rapid Weight Loss
This renal and kidney diet guide is for kidney or renal patients who want to try to slow or stop the progression of incurable kidney disease. The chronic kidney disease diet and CKD recipes and eating plan in this book are based on the research in Stopping Kidney Disease, the highest rated book on kidney disease which has benefited hundreds of patients.
It’s simple. We as patients want our kidneys to last as long as possible, and we want to live longer and better lives. We want a cure, but if we can’t get a cure we want to slow the kidney disease progression to a snail’s pace. That’s what we want and deserve. The problem is today’s kidney diets have nothing in common with our real goals.
Traditional and other current kidney diets focus on treating just three conditions as we all know: sodium, phosphorus, and potassium. However, most of us have many more comorbid conditions made worse by traditional kidney diets. We need to try and treat, cure or manage as many conditions as possible, not just three. You would never know you need treat other conditions or have other dietary options unless you get educated.
The Stopping Kidney Disease Food Guide contains:
- How to treat as many factors as possible that are contributing to kidney disease progression
- Foods that are good for kidney patients
- Kidney disease or renal disease diet meal planning
- Chronic kidney disease or CKD diet information and restrictions
- The mathematics of slowing incurable kidney disease
- The first kidney disease diet book or renal disease guide book with acid load and antioxidant values
- Sample meal plans based on different cuisines
- A reference guide for the most common fruit and vegetables in grocery stores with information on potential renal acid load, protein, potassium, sodium, phosphorus, and antioxidant values(ORAC), nitrates polyphenols and AGE’s for each meal
- And much more!
The diet can be customized for Stage 3, Stage 4, and Stage 5 kidney disease patients. Educated patients live longer and better lives. Education on your disease and treatment options will likely be the greatest factor in your success or failure in dealing with this disease. This book is meant to be a companion book to Stopping Kidney Disease.