Omg I Lost 30 lb Using This
The Smoothie Diet: 21 Day Rapid Weight Loss
· 2 large boneless, skinless chicken breasts – chopped into chunks
· 2 cups (24 oz) pizza or pasta sauce
· 3 ounces mini turkey pepperoni
· 1 small onion, chopped
· 1 small green onion, chopped
· 8 oz mushrooms, sliced
· 1/2 teaspoon oregano
· 1/2 teaspoon parsley
· salt and pepper, to taste
· Shredded cheese
1. Spray your slow cooker with non-stick spray. Place the chicken in the bottom, followed by the vegetables and sauce. Sprinkle in the oregano, parsley, salt and pepper and stir everything to combine.
2. Cover and cook on LOW 6-8 hours or HIGH 4-6 hours – until chicken is cooked through. Sprinkle cheese on during the last 20 minutes and let it melt. (You can also leave the cheese off and add it at the table).