(as of Dec 07,2021 14:41:31 UTC – Details)
Omg I Lost 30 lb Using This
The Smoothie Diet: 21 Day Rapid Weight Loss
From the Publisher
Yields 4 servings.
Prep time: 5 minutes / Cook time: 15 minutes.
I don’t make pancakes often, but when I do, I make these. Perfectly fluffy, these pancakes are a special treat on the weekends and for special occasions. Add a handful of blueberries and top with maple syrup for an extra special treat.
Ingredients ½ cup arrowroot flour 4 tablespoons almond flour 1 teaspoon cinnamon 2 egg 1 cup coconut milk Coconut oil
1. Combine the arrowroot flour, almond flour, and cinnamon in a large bowl.
2. Combine the eggs and coconut milk in a small bowl. Whisk well.
3. Add the wet ingredients to the dry ingredients and mix until well combined with no lumps.
4. Heat a large pan over medium heat and grease using coconut oil.
5. When pan is hot, ladle pancake mix onto the pan and let cook 2-3 minutes per side, or until pancake begins to bubble.
6. Repeat until all pancake batter has been used.
Make Ahead Tip
Do you miss the convenience of frozen waffles in the morning? Although pancakes don’t make for a healthy breakfast every morning, you can enjoy them even if you don’t have time to make a fresh batch. Make a batch (or two) in advance and freeze them. Reheat in the toaster oven to achieve a flaky crust!
Prefer waffles to pancakes? This batter can also be used in a waffle iron.
Publisher : Sonoma Press; 1st edition (April 1, 2015)
Language : English
Paperback : 250 pages
ISBN-10 : 1623155274
ISBN-13 : 978-1623155278
Item Weight : 1.3 pounds
Dimensions : 7.5 x 0.69 x 9.25 inches