(as of May 08,2020 08:39:16 UTC – Details)
Keto Meal Prep is the everyday solution to lose weight, save time, and keep keto easy with ready-to-go meals Monday-Friday.
A little planning and prepping go a long way towards success on the ketogenic diet. In Keto Meal Prep, you’ll discover how easy it is to make healthy, homemade ketogenic diet meals a regular part of your weekly routine.
Choose from 3 meal preps―beginner, performance, and maintenance―to have table-ready meals that support your lifestyle goals from Monday-Friday. Complete with shopping lists and step-by-step prep instructions, Keto Meal Prep is the everyday solution to lose weight and feel your best on the ketogenic diet.
Keto Meal Prep sets you up for weeknight success on the ketogenic diet with:
- Keto meal prep 101 that outlines ketogenic diet basics and best practices for meal prep, including storage tips and kitchen essentials.
- 3 meal preps that lay out two-week plans for beginners, for those who work out regularly, and for longer-term folks looking to maintain results, totaling 8 weeks of meals and snacks.
- Planning support that includes shopping lists, step-by-step prep instructions, and storage guidance.
Calculating macros and adjusting proteins and fats―not to mention cooking―is a lot of work for one meal. Keep the ketogenic diet simple with a straightforward plan for weekly meals from Keto Meal Prep.
From the Publisher
SAMPLE RECIPE: TACO SALAD
Prep Time: 10 Minutes // Cook Time: 10 Minutes // Makes 3 Servings
1. In a large skillet over medium heat, cook the beef until browned, 7 to 10 minutes. Add the taco seasoning and broth, and let simmer until thickened, about 3 to 5 minutes. Before assembling the salad, let the ground beef cool completely.
2. Into 3 mason jars, divide the salsa first, then the sour cream, tomatoes, olives, cheese, ground beef, cabbage, and lime wedges. To serve, squeeze the lime wedges to release their juice, then remove them and shake the salad until combined.
STORAGE: Place the airtight jars in the refrigerator for up to 4 days.
STORAGE TIP: If you aren’t using mason jars for this prep, feel free to use anything you have on hand. I would recommend keeping the sour cream and salsa stored in a separate container, though, if you are using a wider container.
SUBSTITUTION TIP: If you want to skip prepping the beef for this recipe, feel free to add a few servings of shredded Baked Boneless Chicken Thighs (see book) to replace it. Save even more time and buy a rotisserie chicken to use instead.
1 pound ground beef, 1/4 cup taco seasoning
1/2 cup beef broth
3/4 cup low-carb salsa, 3/4 cup sour cream
1 cup grape tomatoes
1 (16-ounce) can sliced black olives
3/4 cup shredded Cheddar cheese
1 cabbage head, shredded
2 limes, cut into wedges