(as of Feb 05,2022 10:05:07 UTC – Details)
Omg I Lost 30 lb Using This
The Smoothie Diet: 21 Day Rapid Weight Loss
From the Publisher
Plantain Pancakes with Caramel Sauce from INSTANT LOSS ON A BUDGET
Makes 4 Servings
1. Preheat an electric griddle to 350°F or heat a large skillet over medium heat.
2. In a high-powered blender, combine the plantains, eggs, vanilla, baking soda, and salt. Blend on high until a smooth batter forms, about 30 seconds.
3. Once the griddle is hot, spray with cooking oil spray. Using a ¼-cup measuring cup, spoon batter for each pancake onto the griddle. (Cook in batches if necessary. You will get about 14 small pancakes.)
4. Cook until the bottoms are lightly golden, 1 to 2 minutes. Flip and cook the other side for 1 minute. Transfer the pancakes to a plate and keep warm in a 200°F oven until all pancakes are cooked.
5. Serve with Caramel Sauce.
Caramel Sauce Directions
1. In a small bowl, combine the avocado oil, maple syrup, and tahini and stir until smooth.
2. Store in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to 1 week.
Ingredients 2 large ripe plantains, peeled 4 large eggs 2 teaspoons pure vanilla extract ½ teaspoon baking soda ¼ teaspoon fine sea salt 2 tablespoons avocado oil 2 tablespoons 100 percent pure maple syrup 1 tablespoon Homemade Tahini
Publisher : Harvest; 11th edition (December 29, 2020)
Language : English
Paperback : 352 pages
ISBN-10 : 0358353920
ISBN-13 : 978-0358353928
Item Weight : 2.15 pounds
Dimensions : 8 x 0.89 x 9 inches