(as of Jun 29,2020 05:21:53 UTC – Details)
Unleash the Full Potential of Your Slow Cooker!
I am an only child born and raised in an American family by working parents, and busy as my parents were, they still managed to raise me on healthy homemade food. Slow cooking made this possible. Now, this was decades ago, and if anything, the world has gotten even busier today, and that is probably why slow cooking is gaining popularity so rapidly.
Now, since I was practically raised on slow-cooked food, I will always have a special place in my heart for this method of cooking. My mother was a master of slow cooking, and she taught me all the skills necessary to cook my own food in case she was too busy to fix it herself. From a very young age I started cooking my mom’s recipes in the slow cooker, and once I learnt her recipes, I started playing around with them, and eventually came up with my own recipes!
I have been playing around with a Slow cooker since I was a child. If I could slow cook as a kid, you can probably imagine how easy it is to cook with this method. Slow cooked food has time on its side, which really allows all those flavours to shine.
This Book Contains:
- All the basic info you will need to get started with Slow Cooking
- 250 Slow Cooker Vegetable Recipes: Main Courses, Snacks, Soups, and More!
- Bonus: 150 Slow Cooker Dessert Recipes
- Bonus: 100 Slow Cooker Recipes Appetizers, Sauces, and Dips
- Bonus: 150 Slow Cooker Recipes of Soups and Stews
- Bonus: 50 Slow Cooker Beverage Recipes: Tea, Coffee, Hot Chocolate, Wine, Cider, and Other Alcoholic Beverages