(as of Jul 03,2020 20:19:15 UTC – Details)
I’m a MEAT LOVER! And SO ARE YOU!
✩ Read this book for FREE on the Kindle Unlimited NOW! ✩
Nope, I’m not sharing a secret. Rather, I’m letting everyone know that I’m so proud of it! Either my caveman good looks or Midwestern background developed my love for meat and poultry. As far as I can recall, the best meals I’ve had are all meat-based. Meat and Poultry dishes always fill my heart with happiness, especially a platter of tender and juicy braised chicken thighs and kale with crunchy breadcrumb toppings and my grandma’s filling Bolognese—a delicious sauce of ground beef with buttered noodles, Parmesan cheese, and a few acidic tomatoes. Can’t wait to discover the book “500 Turkey Recipes” right now!
- Chapter 1: Christmas Turkey Recipes
- Chapter 2: Holiday Turkey Recipes
- Chapter 3: Turkey Bacon Recipes
- Chapter 4: Turkey Breast Recipes
- Chapter 5: Turkey Burger Recipes
- Chapter 6: Turkey Casserole Recipes
- Chapter 7: Turkey Chili Recipes
- Chapter 8: Turkey Salad Recipes
- Chapter 9: Turkey Sandwich Recipes
- Chapter 10: Turkey Soup Recipes
- Chapter 11: Turkey Stuffing Recipes
- Chapter 12: Turkey Tetrazzini Recipes
- Chapter 13: Turkey Thanksgiving Recipes
- Chapter 14: Awesome Turkey Recipes
Meat, as well as poultry, can play the lead role in a meal, such as an awesome roast of prime rib served in special gatherings. Sometimes, it can play the supporting role, such as beef-studded Southern greens, which is the way I eat daily. No matter what, meat and poultry usually add a special touch to any dish, meal, or even an entire event.
You’re sure to get several great choices in the book “500 Turkey Recipes”, whether you’re preparing food for a dinner party or just making a weeknight dinner for your family.
Lastly, a few words from one meat lover to another: I hope your steaks would always be medium-rare yet crusty on the outside, your fridge be always stocked up with bacon, your potatoes be fried in duck fat and turn out crispy, and your sides be fresh, seasonal, and bursting with flavors.
You also see more different types of recipes such as:
- Leftover Recipes
- Soup Dumpling Cookbook
- Ground Turkey Recipes
- Brine Cookbook
- Mexican Appetizer Cookbook
- Homemade Sausage Recipe
- Roasting Cookbook
✩ DOWNLOAD FREE eBook (PDF) included FULL of ILLUSTRATIONS for EVERY RECIPES right after conclusion ✩
I really hope that each book in the series will be always your best friend in your little kitchen.
Let’s live happily and eat meat and poultry every day!
Enjoy the book,